Why the Stateroom?
Convenient ground floor location; just 1/2 a block from the MD Statehouse, a block from St. Johns College, two blocks from Gate 3 of the US Naval Academy and three blocks from the Annapolis Waterfront.
Amenities including high speed Wi-Fi, wall-mounted television, USB outlets, flexible furniture design, pet friendly, flexible furniture rental and catering policy & more.
Large open space 13′ x 26′ with separate bathroom, office and closet area. Seating provided for 10 people, additional seating and furniture available for a fee.
The Stateroom is a newly renovated, on demand meeting, office and events space. Our location is a modern solution for companies seeking space for a few hours to a few weeks while in Annapolis for Boat Shows, Maryland Legislative Session, Naval Academy events, St. John’s College events and conventions.
Our open layout facilitates multiple configurations including separate desks, large tables, or full-room seating with street level access. Our existing large conference room table seats 10 comfortably. This space is ideal for meetings or office use, presentations, catered events, cocktail parties or other events. We are located 1/2 a block from the Maryland Statehouse and the Stateroom is perfect for temporary lobbying, consulting, legal or general professional uses.
- $60 / Hour; (2 hour min) with Packaged Rates Available
- 55” TV
- High Speed 500 Mbs Infinity WiFi
- HDMI Connection
Things to Know:
- Order in from your favorite caterer, Annapolis restaurant or our friendly staff will help coordinate
- Rent or bring in any additional furniture needed such as chairs, desks, work stations, monitors, displays etc.
- Maximum capacity: 35
- Pet friendly with ability to access large, fenced in backyard
- Pre-Packaged rates available for long term rental